S3Cmd Modifications - Tuesday

Yesterday I had a lot of success breaking open the s3cmd structure and adding in an additional command line argument to modify the default root object of a cloud front object. By 4pm I had a patch all bundled up and ready to submit. Unfortunately the email I received this morning made my heart sink.
Hey Phil, I've already done a patch for default root objects. See

I took a look at the patch and I'm happy that at least he made the same changes I did line for line. In the meantime I'll be getting started on parallel downloads and uploads. I've done something similar with Perl in the past. So hopefully this goes smoothly and someone hasn't already submitted a patch to do the same thing.